Monday, August 9, 2010

Oooops... Five Years Already! Part III

Note: This is the third installment of my photo documentary (doesn't that sound important? ;-) of my 5-year USA anniversay. If you missed part I and part II, it's never to late to check those out. And yes, it's really me on those pictures...

Moving on to 2007.

The travel year started with a road trip around Tennessee. We stopped in Nashville, Memphis, Jack Daniels Distillery and Chattanooga.

 
 Kicking off the grilling season with a Salsa BBQ in May of that year. This is also the first picture of Terry and me together, but at the time we didn't date yet.


Right after the BBQ, I headed out to a one week cruise with a friend. The stops were Cayman Islands, Belize and Cozumel.


In June, I had a trip to Seattle WA with another friend on tap to do a hiking trip around the state. While we were there, we also took did a one day trip to Canada.


By the time we celebrated the wedding of some friends, Terry and I were dating and this is our first couple shot! ;-)


Even though we just dated for three months, we decided to travel to Germany in September of that year, so he can meet my family. I guess we were quite serious from the get-go!


My brother came to visit for his Christmas/New Year vacation and we made a road trip all the way to Key West.



So long! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment