"Healthy Living Blogs was designed to enhance the already tight-knit, supportive community of the healthy living blog world. An amazingly strong connection is formed when like-minded individuals come together to encourage one another, and that’s exactly what HLB is here to accomplish. Find new blogs that blow you away. Find new inspiration. Find people in your geographic area to meet and encourage and support you in real life.This is a great resource. I especially like, that you can look for blogs by area!!
I’ve frequently been asked, “What kind of blogs can be part of HLB?” The answer is simple; any blog which focuses on health. This includes a wide variety of “types” of blogs. While bloggers who post multiple times a day, sharing everything they eat and do are more than welcome, so is everyone else. You can blog three tims a week or three times a day, you can blog only fitness tips, only healthy recipes, or everything about your quest to lose weight. You can reach beyond nutrition and fitness to explore other areas of health. You can have five readers or 500,000 readers. HLB is open for everyone, bloggers and readers alike, who care about health.
HLB was the brain-child of Lindsey who writes about her personal healthy living journey back to school to become an R.D. over at Sound Eats."
To be included in the blog listings, simply send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please let me know if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
- Your blog name and URL
- Your twitter username, if you have it
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy’s sake, that is completely understandable. We’ll simply include your blog listing in the a-z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)