Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits Vol 9

  • I normally don't mind getting up at 5am to get my workouts done, if it means that I am free to do whatever in the evening and also don't have to workout in this heat. BUT this week it's kinda weird. I just don't want to get up early.... Tomorrow, I have a 1 hour ride and 1h10m run on tap and I seriously consider to do BOTH in the evening, just so I don't have to get up early.
  • Some administrative information about this channel: I will be cleaning up the tags of blogs in the next couple of days, so if you use an RSS feed reader, it's possble that old posts are going to pop up as unread. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. What I am trying to accomplish is that the tags on the sidebar reflect some of the recurring themes in the post: tuesday tidbits, midweek inspiriation, thursday thunks etc.
  • Still torn about joining the second pre-pride and swim for the AOC this Sunday. On the one hand, I would really really like to give this course another shot with knowing where I have to go and also would like to try out the swim... On the other hand, I am racing the day before in Columbia and it's a 1.5 hour trip up to King's Mtn... Descisions, descisions, descisions...
  • I am pretty happy right now about the quality of my nutrition on most days.... The quanity though is a completely different subject.
  • Currently my plan is to finish up my triathlon season with the Assault On Cherokee and focus on my running events for the late summer/ fall (BRR and Spinx Half). That should carve out some time in my schedule for other things like HIKING and YOGA.
  • I am thinking about putting a little challenge on myself for the month of August: 10 minutes of core work PER DAY and yoga ONCE A WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment