Friday, July 16, 2010

Not Crazy About That Mojo!

The title says it all hmmmm?

This place opened up a couple of weeks ago in the new strip mall close to Cherrydale and without knowing anything about the place other than they serve burgers, we just walked in last Sunday.


Mojo's Famous Burgers & More on Urbanspoon

My first reaction was "Oh, is this a fast food place?" No it really isn't, but you order on the counter and then they bring the food to you. The burgers can be customized with whatever you like. Right from the get-go the place felt like a "Five Guys" place with a different interior design.

I ordered the mushroom/swiss burger with lettuce and tomatoes and Terry ordered the bacon/cheeseburger and we split a mountain of fries. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the food, so you'll have to take my word for it.

The burgers were alright, but that was about it. I wasn't crazy about it and I don't think we'll be going back. The juiciness factor of it, was just not there and that what makes a really good burger for both of us. Seriously, since the place was similar to "Five Guys", I guess I just expected a burger that was as good as theirs and that just didn't happen. Maybe the cook had a bad day?

What I really liked about that place though was the outside sitting area in the back, but obviously, we were the only ones that found that appealing that day! ;-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment