Saturday, June 19, 2010

You Win, You Lose!

After having a glorious first game at the 2010 World Cup last Sunday, things didn't go too well yesterday for Germany against Serbia.

While the game sucked on more than one level, at least we got in a really good breakfast. You win some, you lose some!



Bavarian Pretzel Factory on Urbanspoon



A bunch of us met up at the Bavarian Pretzel Factory on Woodruff Road to watch the game. They have a HUGE screen set-up and of course they are already open at 7AM. Perfect! The place filled up good with tons of people about to watch the game.


It was my first time there and I thought that they did a great job with the interior design. It looks really nice and cozy with big tables... Great to sit together and socialize.

The menu is mostly Bavarian snacks (Brotzeit) items and they have a wide selection of cakes and pies and then of course the breads... Everything looked so good, it was hard to make a choice.


I ended up having the Leberkaes (a little like a meat loaf, just different! ;-) with a Pretzel and sweet mustard. The food was very good. My only complaint would be the sweet mustard. Not my favorite and normally I can eat sweet mustard with a pretzel and don't even need anything else.


I will sure be back... the Obatzda (cheese spread) just looked way too good to be passed!

So long! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment