Friday, June 4, 2010

Updated: 2010 Race Schedule

Earlier this year, I posted a tentative race schedule for 2010. Now that we are almost half way there, things have gotten a little fuller and more concrete.

This was the earlier version of my 2010 race schedule:

2-13 Myrtle Beach Half Marathon (registered)
4-25 Palmetto 200 Relay
6-5 Middle Tyger YMCA Sprint Triathlon
8-1 Assault on Cherokee International Distance Triathlon

And here is my current version:

Already done:
2-13 Myrtle Beach Half Marathon (canceled!)
2-20 Green Valley Road Race 10-miler
3-06 Reedy River Run 10K (new PR!)
4-30 Palmetto200 Relay
5-29 XTERRA Paris Mountain Trail Race 15K

Planned as of today:
6-05 Middle Tyger YMCA Sprint Triathlon (registered - that is TOMORROW!)
6-26 Greyhound Rescue Ride Metric Century (registered)
7-17 NW Columbia Sprint Triathlon
8-01 Assault on Cherokee International Distance Triathlon
8-14 XTERRA Paris Mountain Trail Race 7K
9-17 Blue Ridge Relay (registered - the return of the D.N.R.)
9-25 MS Ride - 2 day ride (not sure if I want to commit to this one, especially since it is one week after the relay and one month before the half)
10-30 Spinx Run Fest Half-Marathon (registered - halfs fill fast)

I can't believe I am signed up for another half now... Well, that'll give me a good goal for the fall!

And while I was looking for the registration for the Greyhound Rescue Ride, I also found those pictures of me from last year.

In the center of the picture, reading the map.

Wow, this map mus have been interesting.

Finally, I finished up studying the map, just in time to do some clapping.

So long! ;-)

PS: Anyone feels like joining me for the Greyhound Rescue Ride? I did this ride last year and it's a really pretty course. As flat as you can get it in the Upstate and a good organization. I ended up riding most of the 64 miles on my own and wouldn't mind some company this year!!! Also, our little doggy is half greyhound herself... So it's a family matter here! ;-) Let me know, if you are interested!

A lot of dog owners came out last year with their dogs to sent us on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment