Friday, June 11, 2010

3,2,1.... WORLD CUP!

Dear Hubby,

All these times that I was bickering about you watching football, golf, basketball, fishing (seriously?) and whatever other sport that is getting broadcasted.... Well, now it's your turn, because today is the first day of the FIFA World Cup and for the next four weeks we are going to watch soccer and I'll get the big screen!



I already added the iGoogle Football Gadget and on Sunday afternoon, we are going to watch our first game together....


Like the whole 90 minutes! I might have even arranged for us to meet some hardcore soccer fans, so they can give you a soccer 101 training. You might remember, that I tried to teach you the offside rule already earlier this week to give you a head start, but it cannot harm to get these rules explained again! ;-)

Your Wifey

PS: As I mentioned before, I am not a big fan of watching sports on TV, but I am a sucker for big sporting events like the Olympics, Tour de France AND the European Cup and World Cup.... This is going to be FUN! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment