Saturday, June 5, 2010

My First Prize Money

I survived my second triathlon...

And I won my first prize money (gift certificate for a sports shop) ever!!! First in age group, how did that happen? Well, I don't know how many people actually were in my age group, but I take it.

Total time was 1h36m and something. I wasn't able to beat my time from last year, not even close actually. My run kinda fell apart, but I'll give you the details in the race report with splits and stuff hopefully by tomorrow.

Right now, I am lying in bed with a splitting head ache... I'll take it easy for the rest of the day and take tomorrow off and then the training plan for the international distance starts Monday. Kinda have a hard time wrapping my mind around that right now, after struggling today, but I just hope the feeling will pass.

So long! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment