Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits Vol 7

I think it's time to get back to normal broadcast for the Tuesday Tidbits.

  • At lunch today, I did something I normally don't do... I bought a People's Magazine. What a waste of time and money that was.... And yes, I should have known better.
  • I am sick and tired of paperwork... ALREADY!
  • It's getting hot out there.... NICE!
  • Today, I rode Paris Mountain for the second time ever and for the first time this year... I took my time to complete it and it's going to be my benchmark for doing this loop in the future. This is the elevation chart for the ride... That was a total of 2,200 of climbing over 13.3 miles.

  • The "100 Miles Of Nowhere" is this Saturday... My plan is to get a total of 100 miles for this week... My butt muscles are just in no shape to do 100 miles in one day right now. But honestly, even 100 miles for the week is kinda crazy right now.
  • Speaking of which... The swag back for the ride was in the mail last week and there are so many goodies in there.... SWEET!
  • I have a little calf/shin stuff going on, so I won't be running until Thursday most likely.
  • Next race on tap is the Paris Mountain 15K Trail Run and I guess that's my cue to get some trail running in... I am shooting for Sunday to run the course... I miss trail running.
  • I really hope that by putting my workout plans in this post is going to help me getting motivated on getting my butt in motion.
  • As you may have noticed, I have motivational issues when it comes to training right now... ARRRGGGHHH... I just don't get it... I think I need a change of scenery.... Or a vacation... Or a getaway... We'll have to figure out something...
So long! ;-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment