Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mission Completed...

Sweet, I am done with my version of the "100 Miles Of Nowhere" and it feels so good. Also, I am almost not hurting, even though I did over 50% of the distance today.

Here I am sitting on the porch with the doggy while the Garmin is trying to get a signal.


I ended up doing the Green Valley Loop four times with a slightly longer variation than I posted yesterday. So with the five miles to and from the loop and the loop four times over, I was dead on the mileage I needed to complete my goal.

Highlight of the ride: Falling over at a light not even three miles into my ride.

Other than that, it was an uneventful ride and the weather was beautiful and the legs felt good until maybe the last ten miles. My nutrition was kinda out of whack. I sure didn't have enough food with me and I was also running out of water. Next time will be better.

Here are some stats:


So long! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment