Monday, April 12, 2010

Walk To The Beach: Stats Week 3



SWEET! I crossed the 50 miles threshold for a week.

Compared to last week I quadrupled my running miles, mostly due to my dress rehearsal weekend (click here for day one and day two). On the other hand, I was slacking off a little when it comes to the cycling and walking, but heck, there are only so many hours in the day. I am also pleased that my swimming miles increased compared to last week.



After week two, we placed third (but second place is not far away). Well, that certainly gives us some motivation to work harder. As a team we logged 217 miles for week 3... Let's see where that gets us.

This is the top ten (there are 62 teams in total!) and I will just continue to post it with my new stats each week since it always takes a little until we receive the results for the week.

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment