Monday, April 19, 2010

There Is Always A Story To Tell....

.... when you are traveling.



Once my family is getting back home, they will have a heck of a story to tell. Whenever they do get back home.

I guess you heard it all in the news, that air travel to and from Europe is pretty much impossible right now due to this volcano up in Iceland. Fortunately, they knew their flight today is going to get canceled before they even left the house, so at least they are going to be comfy with their extended stay. So far, we don't know when they will be able to get back. My brother spent most of the morning on the DeltaAir hot-line without actually talking to anybody, so he just gave up and drove to the GSP airport. Hopefully, he will be more successful there. We'll see.

With that, I also don't know when the regular broadcast on my little channel here is going to resume. I am planning on getting a run in today sometimes, since the Palmetto200 is just around the corner and we have also been a little indulgent over the last couple of days.

We had a blast at the wedding and once I sorted out some pictures, I will share some here.

So long! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment