- There is a reason, why you should only get married once... It's just too much of a hassle for a couple of hours.
- With that being said, the whole thing went off without a hitch (that I know of) and from what we hear, our guests enjoyed themselves and had a good time.
- We had a good time and especially enjoyed that so many of our friends and family came out to celebrate this day with us... We have an amazing group of people around us!
- I got tons of compliments on my dress... Funniest compliment was: It's so functional! (Coming from a guy.)
- I got blisters from the shoes... of course... Half way through the thing I changed into Salsa shoes... It felt soooo good.
- Terry and I rocked our first dance. We did a cha-cha to the song Ich+Ich "Vom Selben Stern". Yes, there is a cha-cha version of this one and we ROCKED it!
- Our guests busted quite the moves on the dance floor... There was the Electric Slide, a SOUL TRAIN and LOTS and LOTS of SALSA!!
- Did I mentioned that we have a great group of friends? Because we do!
- I am a wife now... That idea hasn't quite settled in yet.
- The ceremony was SO NICE... Very touching and personal and the waterworks were ON! ;-)
- Here are a couple of pictures taken by my brother. I won't have any "official" pictures for the next couple of weeks. Enjoy!
Goofing around a little!
The wedding party... Small and perfect! ;-)
Giving my feet a little break before everything started.
Itching to get this show on the road! ;-)
I do! And I do, too!
First dance! We ROCKED it! ;-)
- I am happy!