Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits Vol. 6


  • Since my family is using my KIA for their road trip, I am currently using Terry's truck... I don't hate it as much as I thought I would, but I still can't wait to get my car back! ;-)
  • Life happens a lot these days, so once again I had to scramble around my training plan a little. So no run for me tonight, I will do that tomorrow night instead.
  • I also had a 1.5 hour bike ride on schedule for tomorrow night, but since I knocked myself out with some hill repeats yesterday, I think I will run and then bike tomorrow night... We'll see what life brings tomorrow though.
  • I thought I was done with the wedding planning and then my soon to be husband comes home with a laundry list of stuff one of his co-worker reminded him that we need... By now I wished we would have eloped, even if that means that my parents exclude me in their will. Too late now anyways, once the first deposit check was mailed the show was on. I handle races this way and do the same thing for weddings! ;-)
  • Great Facebook reconnecting going on these days... A girl I went to middle school with found me on Facebook. In her friend list I found a common friend and then another friend of mine found me on the second friend's friends list... Confused... Don't be... Bottom line is: Great things happen on FB every now and then! ;-)
  • The impromptu dance practice Sunday evening almost killed my feet... Sometimes it feels like there is a stress fracture waiting to happen. I think it's about time to take the Vibrams back out of the box and slowly start building some mileage on them again. I basically put them away over the winter, but with the temps being like they are, it's time to use them... And hopefully, it's going to make my feet stronger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment