Monday, April 5, 2010

Walk To The Beach: Stats Week 2

Just when you think that it can't get any worse.



Don't get me wrong. When I added up the numbers this morning, I was pleasantly surprised that I was still able to log over 40 miles for the week. Actually, compared to last week, my regular walking and cycling ended up around the same mileage and with two swims instead of one last week, I was able to increase the swimming mileage. But the run... The running is going really bad and this little exercise makes my slacking very visible.

Well, on the other hand, you can might as well call it taper for a big weekend of runs coming up. (Excuses, excuses, excuses) I will do a 4 to 5 mile run sometime during the week and then the big dress rehearsal for the Palmetto200 on the weekend. 10 mile run Saturday morning, 4 mile run Saturday afternoon (maybe on a trail) and then another 4 mile run Sunday morning before church. This should give me a fairly good idea how the relay is going to feel like... Hopefully my legs are going to survive this number.

Our team number was around 160 miles last week compared to 190 miles the week before... So I guess I wasn't the only one having some scheduling problems... We are still going strong, but I don't know yet where we are compared to the other teams.

So long! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment