Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Month In Review: February



Oh wow... I can't believe that another month gone and that it's already March.

February has been a little weird:
  1. I missed two days worth of training due to the headache from hell ealier in the month.
  2. After that was over, I started struggling with a UT infection and missed more swims than I care to mention.... I finally gave up on self-healing and am just in the process of finishing up a batch of antibiotics... Ugh.
  3. The 55 miles on Saturday whooped my behind and I had to dial it down some for Sunday and cut a run wayyyyy short.
What do we learn here? Never brag about a healthy month, because it's going to come back to bite you in the butt.

Compared to what I did last year in February, I am still pretty pleased though! ;-) Minus the swimming.

Feb 2010:
Bike: 137.71 miles/ 9h 13m 01s
Run: 58.71 miles/ 9h 41m 46s
Swim: 14,300 yards/ 6h 00m

No comments:

Post a Comment