Friday, March 4, 2011

Let's Do A Rain Dance - Shall We?

Sooooo... Tomorrow, I have a ride on tap.... A long ride... 70 miles to be exact. I would rather not do this ride in the rain, especially since it's not supposed to get very warm either.




I need help.... I need it to rain NOW (!), so that by the time I am about to hit the road, it's all rained out.

Let's do a rain dance - shall we?



How To Do A Rain Dance
  1. Never do a rain dance on a hill.
  2. Make sure you have a lot of room so you don't run into anything.
  3. Spin around in clockwise circles.
  4. Make up your own rain chant.  It should be rythmical and easy to say fast.
  5. Yell your rain chant while spinning around in circles.
  6. If you are trying to get rid of rain, spin in counterclockwise circles and say your chant backwards.

Happy weekend.... And stay dry! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment