Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Note

This must be a new record! No posting since Sunday.

Okay, let me recap last week:
  • recovered alright from my Sunday ride disaster
  • worked long hours
  • was still able to squeeze in an evening workout most days
  • blogging, kind of took a back seat
 I was off today for an immigration appointment and spend the rest of the day running errands. Finally back at the house now and about to head out for something.... or stay in for something.... It's going to be either a trainer ride or a swim. We'll see.

In the meantime, I will spend some time with the hubs, since I will be on the road over the weekend.

Hopefully, things are going to return to somewhat normal over the next two weeks and things are going to get more regular in blog world too! ;-)

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment