Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hay In The Barn

Tonight, I did my final run in preparation for the Spinx Half this coming Saturday… The hay is in the barn and I am happy with how the training went down.
Taper week has been going… Easy… And because I only had sweet and short runs left to do, I took the doggie with me. Well… Always an experience, but she is doing much better than she used to.
For tonight’s run, I took the dog and the camera… I am getting serious about multitasking!
DSC04364
Obligatory leash wrestle for the first five minutes.
DSC04366
Group picture… Of tonight’s running group!
DSC04367
Catching the last sunshine on Paris Mountain.
DSC04368
Big ‘ole tree.
DSC04369
The sun is going down fast!
DSC04372
This picture proofs, I need a better point and shoot camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment