Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome 2010

Hopefully, everyone had a GREAT start into the New Year and the New Decade.

We are back from our winter vacation in Germany. It was a fun trip and I enjoyed the time with friends and family.

While I am typing this post, I am also uploading a fine selection of the 10,000 pictures taken during this 2.5 week period on Facebook. I hope and pray that the upload works at the first time (for once) since I am not in computer mode... I am in lying in bed and rest mode. Simultaneously, I also try to catch up on laundry and as mentioned before: I'd rather be in bed and watch TV.

For a week now, I am having a cough and just feel wiped out, so training is on hold for the moment as well. As frustrated as I am about that, it also freed up some time to do other stuff... other than resting I mean. One example is to scribble on a post-it note the next couple of headlines for this blog of mine in order to recap the adventures and impressions from the trip of ours. I got the headlines, but as previously mentioned... I am in resting mode, so the actual typing of the posts will be done at a later point in time.

In the meantime, a little feel good picture... This is my parent's dog Paul.... It took me a while to get a really cute shot of him, but he was finally in model mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment