Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits Vol. 2


  1. Sometimes, I catch myself having the urge to put on a seat belt while riding my bicycle.

  2. What is the story about LOST? I have never seen one episode and now I hear people are going crazy over the last season. It might be too late to catch up now... I think I'll survive.

  3. Is anyone else experiencing that taking Tylenol PM makes for some weird dreams?

  4. As a creature of habit, I have a routine in the morning that I run down EVERY morning, even if I get ready in the gym or at home. Weird enough, if I mess up one thing... It screws up my whole pattern. I know... There are worse things that can happen to you.

  5. Not much time left for my first half marathon attempt. Weirdly enough, I am not freaking out... I am confident that I will go the distance and I am not going crazy over goal times.

  6. So far I am following through my plan of plenty of sleep and good nutrition. Yay me... I just have to keep going this way for the rest of the week!

  7. Like I mentioned last week, I needed a new computer. It's past tense, since I got myself one over the weekend. It's a pain to change over computers and it reminds me why I stuck to my old one for eight years even though it was getting slower and slower. The time I spent over the weekend on transferring data and resetting our home network... HOURS! But I am happy now.

  8. Trying to pull a wedding together in four months is NO JOKE! But actually two out of the four months have passed by and we still don't have a location. It's not like were are sitting on our hands... But nothing seems to fit... Either it's too expensive, too small, already booked or whatever else. That is probably why I don't freak out over the half at the moment, because all my 'freak-out-energy" goes towards the wedding planning.

  9. I should cook more often. It's healthier and cheaper.

  10. Yesterday, I did my trainer ride on the hybrid because my road bike has a flat and I was lazy. Forgot how comfortable the hybrid is and I am thinking about taking it out on some trials... I never mountain biked, but I think it's something worth looking into! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment