Saturday, February 13, 2010

Relax, It Was Just A Drill

The race is off. Here is the press release.

Last night we went to bed early early as planned. At 10.30pm we got a call from Brian and later a text message from Kerrie both saying that the race was off. I slept horrible the whole night and now I am already awake... wide awake.... And guess what, the streets look pretty free at least from the hotel room. The beach is covered with snow.





Right now, I don't know what I am feeling about this. It's the time spend for the preparation and no other big goal in sight for next couple of months... hmmmm.... In the meantime, I'll wait for Terry to finally wake up, get some breakfast and enjoy the weekend in MB. As I understand, the after race party is still ON! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment