Thursday, January 27, 2011

Splish Splash


Last Sunday while browsing wasting time on the internet, I came across the Splish website. They have a wide array of really fun bathings suits and other swim gear. Most of the time, I get my swim suits at T.J.Maxx etc or from the clearance section, because I am just not willing to spend a whole lot of money on them. The chlorine water in the pools, really do a number on swim suits and most of them are past their prime (if not already see-through or baggy) in less than six months.

Still... I really do like these suits... I know that my birthday is still a couple of months away, but I think I will put one of those suits on my birthday list. Oh... And they also let you customized your suit (for even more money, I imagine). Because I was browsing wasting time already, I played around a little.... ;-)


There had to be some purple in suit, of course.

On the other hand, who is ever going to see it, once you are in the pool.... So is a very cute, but pretty expensive suit really worth it?

Unless, of course, you have something like this on the training plan: 

"8x100 - all of these are at race pace. Before all the odds get out of pool and do 10 sit-ups jump in and swim 100 hard. For all Evens do 10 push -ups and swim the first 25 as a sprint and the last 75 even paced"

Thanks, Coach! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment