Friday, September 17, 2010

Keep The Yoga Going

My inspiration.

My execution... Rocking the Recovery Socks.

A couple of weeks ago, I put myself on a challenge to do Yoga once a week for the rest of the year. I stuck to it so far. Today, I missed my regular "Sunrise Yoga" class at the Caine Halter YMCA, because I am somewhere between the Grayson Highlands State Park (Virginia) and Asheville (North Carolina) to run the Blue Ridge Relay with team D.N.R.! This is a scheduled post, so while I type this, I still have a question mark about if I was able to squeeze in some yoga moves on Thursday to relax a little after our drive up to Jefferson where we stayed the night.


Have a great weekend everyone and I should be back tomorrow with a quick update from the finish line... If I am able to keep my eyes open that long. Otherwise, I will work on the race report a.s.a.p.

So long! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. here! http://www.yogaisyummy.net/?page_id=34
    10-min videos in case you need to squeeze it in. good luck in the relay!

    ReplyDelete