Friday, June 3, 2011

Stuff, I like (right now!)

  • FRIDAYS... That was a no brainer. But a Friday, that started with a little taper run around the block in the company of the hubs and the dog... Awesome!

  • Larabars Chocolate Chip Brownie.. I realize, I am late to that party, but I just had my first bars a couple of weeks ago and I am so crazy hooked on those things, it's not even funny.

  • Bolthouse Vanilla Latte and Mocha Cappuccino... Best recovery drink ever.

That's from last year in HHI.
  • Summer... hot is better than cold!

From our 2007 trip.
  • Plane Ticket to Germany... in September for the 70th birthday of my Dad.

  • New Gear... This year's Malone Coaching kit... I tried it on for a quick test ride and walk last night. And yes, we have a couple of fallen trees in our yard. The trees are from a neighboring lot and took down one of ours as well... The other lot is empty and the owners live in Ohio and have yet to answer our calls to please take care of the carnage in our yard.

  • Swimming... Best exercise in the summer. I am also really digging the outside pool right now for lap swimming.... Nice.

  • Cycling... Still love the bike! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I am with you 100% on the Lara bars. They are part of my breakfast and go so well with coffee. I'm always looking for good recovery drinks. Will have to try that one.

    I envy your swimming! I might have to try it some,

    ReplyDelete