Monday, November 7, 2011

Ragnar TN: Van Art


Overnight Relay #4 is in the books.

Team "Do No Resuscitate" finished in 27:50:13 and we really couldn't be happier about the result. We made it 56th out of 211 teams and I think we all were surprised about how good we did.

I am not ready to compose a race report quite yet. My brain is still a little fried with the sleep deprivation.

In the meantime, I want to at least show some of the van art we saw.












Be back with the race report... eventually.


2 comments:

  1. 56th out of 211 is an AWESOME finish! Can't wait to hear all about the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another relay! Love all the van pics. Did you happen to see Team 196 Proof? I know people on that one. At least I think that was their name. Small chance, I know. Anyway rest up!

    ReplyDelete