Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Need A Punch Line

Okay, let me rephrase this: I WANT a punch line... Or a signature line... Do you know what I mean? A nice catchy phrase that I can put to "sign" every post.

I really like "Waddle On", but that is already being used by John "The Penguin" Bingham (Runner's World Columnist).

"Happily Yours" is also very nice, but already used by Carol Hannah, a Project Runway Season 6 designer.

I love the sound of "Just a few (thousand) miles north" even though it's not applicable to my situation.... or only if my main bulk of readers would be from Patagonia. It's the signature for this awesome Alaskan adventure blog... And it's a perfect fit for it.

A lot of blogs don't have a signature line, but I just like the structure of title and a signature line. WHAT TO DO??

By now I almost think that I make a way too big of a deal of this and whatever I will come up with, will fall short of this ambitious post! ;-)

I think this whole topic needs to cook a little longer in my head and if I start using a signature line sometime soon, you'll know where it is coming from.

Nothing for Ungood! Auf Wiedersehn and Good Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment