*including a stopover at the KIA dealer, turns out that my fan motor is jammed.... which is costly** and a lot of fun at 90 degrees outside...
**yes, KIA has the 100K miles powertrain warranty, the warranty for electronic parts is "only" 60K and I am at 61,550 thankyouverymuch
You see, I used to be a complete music snob.... But boy, I sure have digressed. But right then and there, I decided that it goes out with the old and in with the new... All the car CDs will be swapped out.
This is the stuff that I took out of the car:
- Die Fantastischen Vier - Fornika
- tobyMac - Portable Sounds
- Something Swinging
- Gentleman - Confidence
- Hits of the 80's
- Nena - Definitive Collection
- Wir Sind Helden - Soundso
- Morcheeba - Parts Of The Process
- No Doubt - The Singles 1992-2003
- Scala & Kolacny Brothers - Dream On
- Chill With Bach
- New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed too
- Live - The Distance To Here
- David Walker - Closer Than Angels
- Something Swinging Vol2
- Sublime - Greatest Hits
In with the new, just as "diverse" and kind a blast of the past for me:
- Sportfreunde Stiller - Burli
- Molotov - Apocalyp$hit
- Air - Moon Safari
- Herbert Groenemeyer - 4630 Bochum
- Fury In The he Slaughterhouse - Brilliant Thieves
- Joy Denalane - Mamani
- Beatsticks - Smacksmash
- Crowded House - The Very Best Of
- Paula - Himmelfahrt
- The Police - Greatest Hits
I hope you are off today for Memorial Day and can spent your day with family and friends.
So far, all I have seen today is rain, rain and more rain... I guess that means, I will get on my trainer today instead of riding outside.... BUMMER!!